Job Title : Walk in interview for Technical Trainer
Nationality Type : Any Open
salaries : Negotiable
Benefits : Food + Accommodation + Visa
Job Location : Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Walk in interview for Technical Trainer Dubai jobs. Currently we are looking for Walk in interview for Technical Trainer for our company. location Dubai. Interested Candidates Can submit their Application, Once you submit Your Resume/CV, your qualifications will be reviewed If selected for an interview, you will be contacted by a member of recruiting team to schedule an interview.
jobs career management
Job Duties and Responsibilities :
• Devise technical training programs according to our products & services and our targeted segment of clients.
• Prepare training material (Training Manuals, presentations, worksheets etc.)
• Arrange for and conduct on-site training.
• Ability to conduct online training and prepare educational videos.
• Observe and evaluate the results of training programs.
• Ensure documentation of all training courses & activities.
• Measure the effectiveness of the training programs implemented, through the learning results achieved & return on investment and make improvements.
• Provide monthly reports for the Training Section Head on progress to date against objectives, key training statistics, speed and effectiveness of training.
• To undertake additional projects as requested.
Job Requirements and Qualifications :
Bachelor’s degree in Engineering (Production and Design department)
• Proficiency at ArtCAM & AutoCAD is preferred
• Solid knowledge of different programs (Inventor, Powermill, 3d max, Illustrator, Photoshop) is preferred
• Excellent ability to develop and understand the technical designs.
• Excellent verbal and written communication
• Good knowledge of CNC Machines
• An intermediate level trainer, with significant experience in design and upfront delivery of technical skills training
• Minimum 1-year work experience as a Trainer
• TOT Holder is preferred
• Fluency in English & Arabic written as well as verbal
• Excellent attention to detail
• Ability to plan, schedule & utilize all resources
• Ability to think logically and methodically
• Good interpersonal skills and organizational skills
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office
• Experience in project planning & event organizing.
Currently we are looking for Walk in interview for Technical Trainer for our company in Dubai. interested Candidates can submit their application.
Walk in interview for Technical Trainer Dubai jobs
Latest Dubai jobs
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org