Walk in interview for Staff Scientist
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
• Oversee equipment availability and utilization, order spare parts and consumables, plan preventive maintenance.
• Coordinate with on-site, off-site and international technical teams / specialists, vendors, etc.
• Work with faculty and students, create opportunities to enhance technical operations or content through expansion of existing efforts
• Maintain proper and complete equipment operations and maintenance records
• Ensure User compliance with Badger instrument control software policy
• Standardize the procedures for equipment operation
• Work as a backup for some other preparation and characterization tools in the lab.
• Plan and organize vendor visits, workshops and seminars
• Research and advise on equipment replacement and upgrades
• Help ensure compliance with all health and safety regulations and with Cleanroom standard and procedures
• Participate in lab organization and upkeep efforts
• Attend professional meetings and present PowerPoint presentations.
Job Requirements and Qualifications:
• Experience in troubleshooting and repairing equipment
• Experience and knowledge of metrology tools such as optical/electrical methods
• Familiar with Clean room standards and procedures
• Experience in working in international, multicultural environment.
Non-Technical Skills or Attributes
• High professional interpersonal relationship standards
• Skills in experiment design, sample characterization and data analysis.
Sharing is Caring! Dear Jobseekers, it’s a humble request you to share these jobs with your networks so others can take advantage out of it.
Safety Tips: Never pay for job application, test or interview. A genuine employer will never ask you for the payment in anycase.