Walk in interview for Refractory Technician
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
• Supervise and monitor all installation/erection & removal of refractory works and remove/ install insulation job,
• which are required for maintenance of the different plants on daily basis including TAM requirement.
• They also report the site conditions and any variances found, thereby gives a clear picture about the conditions in the field on a daily basis.
• Ensuring the Implementation of all safety policies & procedures by all contractors.
• Responsible for inspection, supervision & monitoring of removal/installation of refractory install, erecting/dismantling of scaffolding work,
• which are required for maintenance at different plants as per the east project schedule.
• Monitoring & ensuring that all stated above works are meeting quality requirements under QA/QC program,
• As well as control more than two weeks scaffolding to prevent additional cost impact
• Before replacing any damaged insulation, internal form to be filled, signed & given to the insulation contractor.
Job Requirements and Qualifications:
• Engineering diploma or equivalent.
• Minimum of 10 years working experience in petroleum or petrochemical industry.
• 5 years of hot metal, slag treatment and heavy industry experience is preferable.
• English proficiency: Fluent both in speaking and writing.
Sharing is Caring! Dear Jobseekers, it’s a humble request you to share these jobs with your networks so others can take advantage out of it.
Vacancies in England
Safety Tips: Never pay for job application, test or interview. A genuine employer will never ask you for the payment in anycase.