Walk in interview for Recruitment Coordinator
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
• Contacts prospective employees & Agencies.
• Creates list of interview questions based on the position and the company requirements.
• Conducts phone or face-to-face interviews with individuals to assess their qualifications and fit for a company.
• Assists in hiring team of company recruiters or HR personnel.
• Leads team meetings to discuss goals and strategies for recruitments.
• Oversees recruitment activity.
• Maintains records of interviews and hires.
• Devises ways of improving the recruitment process.
• Submits short list of potential hires to company manager and CEO for review.
• Schedules final interviews with upper level administrators.
• Notifies employees who have been hired.
Job Requirements and Qualifications:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources or Business Administration.
• Minimum 3 Years Experience in Same Field.
• Possesses knowledge of company mission and goals.
• Demonstrates familiarity with Microsoft Office Suite.
• Possesses excellent telephone etiquette.
• Communicates clearly and effectively.
• Possesses knowledge of basic contract formats and benefits packages.
• Works well with a team.
• Exhibits strong listening skills.
• Demonstrates ability to think creatively.
• Manages time efficiently.
• Possesses strong writing skills.
Sharing is Caring! Dear Jobseekers, it’s a humble request you to share these jobs with your networks so others can take advantage out of it.
Safety Tips: Never pay for job application, test or interview. A genuine employer will never ask you for the payment in anycase.