Walk in interview for Procurement Assistant
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
• Deploy within the Honeywell Aerospace supply chain to internal functions for assessment of chronic poor business performance.
• Timely clearing of vendor payments and aiming for smooth vendor experience.
• Bridge coordination between internal teams & vendors for various procurement & negotiations.
• Works with vendors to schedule shipping and delivery times
• Data entry and report generation
• They are present to receive any orders, and verify that the correct items and amounts have been delivered
• Properly store the material
• Verify current inventory levels and keep records to prevent inventory gaps.
• Should note when inventory is low and it is time to order new products.
Job Requirements and Qualifications:
• Graduate in commerce.
• Having Five years of experience in same field.
• Have valid driving license.
• Good Communication skills
• Basic Knowledge about engineering, electrical materials.
Sharing is Caring! Dear Jobseekers, it’s a humble request you to share these jobs with your networks so others can take advantage out of it.
Safety Tips: Never pay for job application, test or interview. A genuine employer will never ask you for the payment in anycase.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com