Walk in interview for Office Manager
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
• Oversee the entire Front Office operation to maintain high standards
• Evaluate levels of Guest satisfaction and monitor trends, with a focus on continuous improvement
• Set departmental objectives, work schedules, budgets, policies, and procedures
• Monitor the appearance, standards, and performance of the Front Office Team Members with an emphasis on training and teamwork
• Maintain good communication and working relationships with all hotel departments
• Monitor staffing levels to meet cover business demands
• Conduct monthly communication meetings and produce minutes
• Manage staff performance issues in compliance with company policies and procedures
• Recruit, manage, train and develop the Front Office team
• Comply with hotel security, fire regulations and all health and safety legislation
• Assist with other departments, as necessary.
Job Requirements and Qualifications:
• Degree or Diploma in Hotel Management or equivalent
• Minimum of 3 years of Front Office supervisory experience in the hotel, leisure and/or retail sector
• Experience of managing people and developing people
• Previous experience of managing a department and Profit and Loss account
• Excellent leadership, interpersonal and communication skills
• Commitment to delivering a high level of customer service
• Excellent grooming standards
• Flexibility to respond to a variety of work situations.
Sharing is Caring! Dear Jobseekers, it’s a humble request you to share these jobs with your networks so others can take advantage out of it.
Safety Tips: Never pay for job application, test or interview. A genuine employer will never ask you for the payment in anycase.