Walk in interview for Marketing Manager
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
• Direct and control the staff of the product marketing department to ensure that they are appropriately motivated and trained
• Commission and carry out research to determine customer requirements for company products.
• Commission and carry out research into all new product developments by competitors.
• Identify any new developments required in existing products to maintain their competitiveness in the market.
• Oversee research into new product developments to ensure that any required changes are made within the agreed timescale and budget.
• Develop plans for the launch of new products into all relevant markets.
• Monitor the product development budget to ensure that all targets are met within specified budget limits.
Job Requirements and Qualifications:
• 10+ years of experience of which 10 years in Marketing management role
• Minimum 5 years latest experience in Marketing to the Oil and Gas Industry
• A degree or relevant professional qualification
• With Master’s Degree is preferred
• A thorough understanding of the company and its markets
• Highly developed interpersonal skills.
Sharing is Caring! Dear Jobseekers, it’s a humble request you to share these jobs with your networks so others can take advantage out of it.
Safety Tips: Never pay for job application, test or interview. A genuine employer will never ask you for the payment in anycase.
To apply for this job email your details to [email protected]