Walk in interview for Industry Coordinator
– Coordinate industry planning across service lines for the different regions.
– Project manage the multiple projects/ initiatives within the industry program
– Source relevant support across the organization including marketing, communications, events, knowledge management etc.
– Conduct industry market and client analysis when required
– Provide input to the marketing strategy development process by articulating the industry focus
– Maximise PR opportunities that are presented by marketing, including ensuring that spokespeople are available for proactive and reactive media commentary.
– Develop cross-continent industry management process
– Leverage global industry activities and infrastructure
– Identify local and global eminence topics
– Prepare industry reports for local and global use
– Prepare and analyse industry revenue performance information
– Develop and manage the industry budget and ensure appropriate reporting and flagging of discrepancies.
– Active thought leadership.
Qualifications and requirements:
– Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or other relevant degree
– Excellent English communication skills: verbal and written
– Experience with an International Company
– Minimum of 5 year’s experience as a project coordinator or in similar position
– Excellent organizational skills with the ability to prioritize and meet deadlines
– Excellent client service/stakeholder relationship skills
– A good team player with excellent interpersonal skills
– Analytical and problem solving skills
– Effective verbal and written communication skills.
Sharing is Caring! Dear Jobseekers, it’s a humble request you to share these jobs with your networks so others can take advantage out of it.
Safety Tips: Never pay for job application, test or interview. A genuine employer will never ask you for the payment in anycase.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com