Walk in interview for Hotel Manager
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
• The candidate can see beyond the standard and old rules and ways of the hospitality industry.
• The mission is to create a multi-skilled, multi-tasking team, guest s experiences that are tailored to the target audience of the hotel.
• A person with the ability to speak and manage at all levels, is self-motivated, highly organised, and doesn’t require an office
• The Hotel manager should have a drive to make guests and team part of something called The House Hotel Culture.
• A culture that is about being exclusive, local, with experiences that are true, meaning full, curated.
Job Requirements and Qualifications:
• Experience as Hotel Manager or Director of Operations of a hotel opening
• Degree or diploma in Hotel Management or equivalent
• Possess strong commercial acumen, with experience in increasing profitability
• Experience managing budgets, revenue proposals, and forecasting results in a similar sized property
• Excellent leadership skills
• Exceptional communication skills
• In-depth knowledge of the hotel/leisure/service sector.
Sharing is Caring! Dear Jobseekers, it’s a humble request you to share these jobs with your networks so others can take advantage out of it.
Safety Tips: Never pay for job application, test or interview. A genuine employer will never ask you for the payment in anycase.
To apply for this job email your details to [email protected]