Walk in interview for General Manager
– Plan, coordinate and manage all business operations to achieve organizational goals.
– Assist in budget preparation and expense management activities.
– Develop strategies to improve overall quality and productivity.
– Coordinate with all the Profit Centres for business updates, issues and recommendations.
– Provide direction and guidance to employees in their assigned job duties.
– Manage administrative, logistical, human resources, and accounting services to support company operations.
– Oversees key processes and performance reports, data and analysis.
– Anticipate and effectively embrace change
– Formulate contingent plans for “Disaster Management”
– Upskill the team continuously.
– Lead the company’s growth strategy
– Take ownership of financial results
– Strategise and execute in line with company’s desired direction
– Oversee daily operations and monitor compliance to the policies and procedures within the organization.
– Manage and coordinate with respective team members/departments on their tasks, assignments and responsibilities to ensure completion within specified time.
– Manage and ensure effectiveness of support services through improvements of each function as well as coordination and communication between departments.
– Manage Day to Day Operations of Warehouse Department, monitor stock movements between warehouses.
Qualifications and requirements:
– Bachelor’s degree with 10 to 15 Years experience at senior management level
– Experience with in a similar industry preferred, however not essential
– Innovative – Dynamic – Decision Maker – Role Model (Lead by example) – Assertive Resourceful – Organized – Detail Oriented – Approachable – Team Player
– Excellent Negotiation Skills
– Effective Communication – Strategic Management.
Sharing is Caring! Dear Jobseekers, it’s a humble request you to share these jobs with your networks so others can take advantage out of it.
Vacancies in England
Safety Tips: Never pay for job application, test or interview. A genuine employer will never ask you for the payment in anycase.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org