walk in interview for Finance Manager
– Take a proactive role in the management team and provide strategic financial input and leadership on decision making issues affecting the region, by proposing and supporting actions to meet business objectives and to guide the management team in taking a helicopter view.
– Ensure that all required country, federal, state and local financial reports are filed and is responsible for compliance with legal requirements and anticipating future legislation.
– Indirectly report to the organisation CFO and take an active part in a virtual team of regional Finance Managers/Directors.
– Together you share experiences and align common best practice to support the business strategy.
– Manage monthly closings and coordinate the annual audit as well as providing pertinent financial information to HQ.
– Develop the team of direct reporting employees and actively working with a relevant retention agenda for the team.
– Handle miscellaneous local or corporate projects and duties as assigned.
Qualifications and requirements:
– Minimum 10 year’s experience in Finance and People Management
– Experience and understanding of Financial/Sales figures.
– Experience in working with a Sales organisation
– Someone who has managed a Finance function for an organisation in house
– Budget Management experience
– Strong interpersonal skills, and have experience of managing stakeholders (both internal and external) and developing staff.
– Entrepreneurial skills (mind set)
– Hands-on approach, with the ability to multi-task and work collaboratively with other aspects of the business.
Sharing is Caring! Dear Jobseekers, it’s a humble request you to share these jobs with your networks so others can take advantage out of it.
Vacancies in England
Safety Tips: Never pay for job application, test or interview. A genuine employer will never ask you for the payment in anycase.