Walk in interview for Finance Manager
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
• Monitor the day-to-day financial operations within the company, such as payroll, invoicing, and other transactions.
• Oversee financial department employees, including financial assistants and accountants.
• Contract outside services for tax preparation, auditing, banking, investments, and other financial needs as necessary.
• Track the company’s financial status and performance to identify areas for potential improvement.
• Seek out methods for minimizing financial risk to the company.
• Research and analyze financial reports and market trends.
• Review financial data and prepare monthly and annual reports.
• Present financial reports to board members, stakeholders, executives, and clients in formal meetings.
• Stay up to date with technological advances and accounting software to be used for financial purposes.
• Establish and maintain financial policies and procedures for the company.
• Understand and adhere to financial regulations and legislation.
Job Requirements and Qualifications:
• Bachelor’s Degree
• Experience of at least 3-4 years as Financial Manager
• He has the ability to strategically plan
• Has experience in costs.
Sharing is Caring! Dear Jobseekers, it’s a humble request you to share these jobs with your networks so others can take advantage out of it.
Safety Tips: Never pay for job application, test or interview. A genuine employer will never ask you for the payment in anycase.
To apply for this job email your details to [email protected]