Walk in interview for Executive Secretary
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
• Organize and manage the agenda’s for the Managers by scheduling and confirming appointments and meetings
• And draw their attention to fulfill commitments.
• Communicate and coordinate various instructions and requirements of Managers with various individuals and/or departments.
• Receive, screen and dispatch telephone calls, emails and letters for the Managers, and route
• Arrange meetings and conferences on request, including catering needs, and organize events on request.
• Organize and maintain filing systems for correspondence and records in order to keep updated records
• And to make the information available and accessible for the Managers.
• Draft the regular reporting and ad-hoc reports when required and initiate timely response to requested reporting deadlines.
• Receive and host visitors for the Managers.
Job Requirements and Qualifications:
• Bachelor’s degree
• Experience over 6 years in secretarial job
• Advanced skills in use of Microsoft Outlook, Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
Sharing is Caring! Dear Jobseekers, it’s a humble request you to share these jobs with your networks so others can take advantage out of it.
Safety Tips: Never pay for job application, test or interview. A genuine employer will never ask you for the payment in anycase.
To apply for this job email your details to [email protected]