Walk in interview for Executive Chefs
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
• Ensure cleanliness and sanitation of the restaurant at all times and that all accessories, chinaware and glassware are always in good conditions
• Ensure that employees grooming and personal hygiene are as per standard
• Being always available on the floor, interacting with guests and ensure customer satisfaction at all times
• Handle guest complains effectively and ensure guest problems are not repeated
• Control employees discipline and attendance and take action regarding any rules violation
• Control expenses and daily sales and initiate strategies to increase revenues and decrease expenses
• Conduct interviews to recruit restaurant employees.
Job Requirements and Qualifications:
• Minimum of 5 years experience in Restaurant Management or similar experience in big operation
• A degree in hospitality management or its equivalent
• Possess organization and planning skills
• Possess coaching and mentoring skills
• Availability and flexibility in schedule
• Have the ability to work under pressure.
Sharing is Caring! Dear Jobseekers, it’s a humble request you to share these jobs with your networks so others can take advantage out of it.
Safety Tips: Never pay for job application, test or interview. A genuine employer will never ask you for the payment in anycase.