Walk in interview for Document Controller
– Collect, scan and upload documents following set procedures
– Ensure all technical documents, such as reports, drawings and blueprints, are collected and registered in system
– Use Smart Solve Document Management for everyday operations, maintenance and quality control
– Notify personnel of updated document versions and how to access them
– Print and distribute documents as necessary
– Work with documents and records across various departments.
Qualifications and requirements:
– With minimum 5 years related experience.
– Knowledge of Smart Solve Document Management and document capture/image capture systems
– Minimum of 2 year’s experience in document or records management
– Experience working with many file types
– Ability to find and preserve paper documents
– Basic understanding of construction documents.
Sharing is Caring! Dear Jobseekers, it’s a humble request you to share these jobs with your networks so others can take advantage out of it.
Vacancies in England
Safety Tips: Never pay for job application, test or interview. A genuine employer will never ask you for the payment in anycase.
To apply for this job email your details to [email protected]