Walk in interview for District Representative
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
• Execute strong team leadership by coaching and training other District Reps, championing corporate initiatives,
• Generate and execute sales plans and strategies to close new opportunities within existing customer base
• To meet defined territory profit increase goals. Target % sales time will be approximately
• Work closely with large, strategic current and prospective customers to understand business needs
• And recommend continuous improvement and innovation plans that will maintain and grow sales within assigned territory
• Develop strong relationships with key stakeholders within current and prospective customers, including plant or facility executives
• Engage in problem solving by performing system analysis, interpreting data
• and providing written recommendations to ensure customer operations are performing at optimal levels
• Demonstrate the ability to stabilize jeopardy business in large, strategic accounts.
Job Requirements and Qualifications:
• Bachelor’s degree
• Five years of technical sales or field sales support experience
• Possess a valid Driver’s License and acceptable Motor Vehicle Record
• Immigration sponsorship is not available for this role
• Water treatment or specialty chemical industry experience
• Working knowledge of Or operations, wet end chemistry, pulp mill operations.
Sharing is Caring! Dear Jobseekers, it’s a humble request you to share these jobs with your networks so others can take advantage out of it.
Safety Tips: Never pay for job application, test or interview. A genuine employer will never ask you for the payment in anycase.
To apply for this job email your details to [email protected]