Walk in interview for Administrative Specialist
• Respond to emails sent to the Customer Care email address in order to deliver a consistent and responsive service to internal & external clients.
• Meet, greet & direct visitors in order to deliver a friendly and helpful company image.
• Maintain and share supplier & customer directories in order to provide fast assistance as required.
• Make local and foreign courier arrangements in order to assist other departments with their needs.
• Assist with visa procedures and make flight and hotel bookings as per other departments needs in order to deliver consistent excellent internal & external customer experience.
• Assist other departments with assigned tasks including creating reports, writing summaries, drafting presentations and delivering translation services in order to help other company departments maximize their use of time.
• Send company greetings to suppliers and customers as required in order to promote a positive and friendly company image and to maintain positive supplier and customer relations.
• Monitor the stock of samples and organizing its ordering and issuance in order to provide efficient and effective sample provision to internal and external clients as per company policies and guidelines.
• Execute all assigned tasks from CEO and participate in covering company events as required.
Qualifications and requirements:
• BA in any related discipline
• 2-3 years of experience in an administrative or secretarial position
• Males only
• MS Office Skills
• Communication and negotiation skills
• Collaboration & teamwork
• Resilience & Adaptability
• Willingness to help
• Ability to travel.
Sharing is Caring! Dear Jobseekers, it’s a humble request you to share these jobs with your networks so others can take advantage out of it.
Vacancies in England
Safety Tips: Never pay for job application, test or interview. A genuine employer will never ask you for the payment in anycase.