Job Duties and Responsibilities :
• A film-maker at heart with a strong desire to be behind the camera and follow it through to the edit station.
• Someone who demonstrates a strong storytelling ability, able to think on his / her feet and come up with creative / entertaining concepts, whether that is storyboarding or seeing unique opportunities when filming.
• Can operate at speed while maintaining complete professionalism and respect for the team around you, giving direction but also able to receive feedback and instruction.
• Someone who can be part of and contribute throughout the entire production life-cycle.
• Can work independently while always being a team player.
• Thrives in a fast-paced environment.
• Strong understanding of social media and mobile content (Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, etc), with a curiosity to know more and keep up with the latest trends and platform updates.
• Professional, trustworthy, dynamic and is willing to contribute to our workplace culture.
Job Requirements and Qualifications :
• Experience shooting with DSLR cameras, recording high quality audio, and editing engaging video content
• Excellent communication skills and patience
• Working knowledge of Video editing softwares
• Be a team player
• Have a strong creative mind which aims to problem solve, creatively
• Have strong time management skills
• Be self-managing.
Sharing is Caring! Dear Jobseekers, it’s a humble request you to share these jobs with your networks so others can take advantage out of it.
Currently we are looking for Videographer for our company in London. interested Candidates can submit their application.
Videographer London jobs
Vacancies in UK
Safety Tips: Never pay for job application, test or interview. A genuine employer will never ask you for the payment in anycase.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org