Trainer Job openings in Dubai. Currently we are looking for Trainer for our company in Dubai. Interested Candidates Can submit their Application. Trainer Job in UAE
Trainer Job Description
• Identify training needs by evaluating strengths and weaknesses
• Translate requirements into trainings that will groom employees for the next step of their career path
• Build annual training program and prepare teaching plans
• Develop or oversee the production of classroom handouts, instructional materials, aids and manuals
• Direct structured learning experiences and monitor their quality results
• Acclimate new hires to the business and conduct orientation sessions
• Deliver training courses
• Assess training effectiveness to ensure incorporation of taught skills and techniques into employees work behavior
• Periodically evaluate ongoing programs to ensure that they reflect any changes
• Stay abreast of the new trends and tools in employee development.
Proven experience in designing multiple training events in a manufacturing / production.
• Extensive knowledge of instructional design theory and learning principles
• Proven ability to master the full training cycle
• Adequate knowledge of learning management software
• Familiarity with traditional and modern training methods, tools and techniques
• Familiarity with talent management and succession planning.
• Ability to conduct cost-benefit analysis and calculate training ROI
• Sound decision making and organizational skills
• Ability to present complex information to a variety of audiences
• Proficiency in MS Office and in database software
• BS degree in Education, Training, HR or related field.
Sharing is Caring! Dear Jobseekers, it’s a humble request you to share these jobs with your networks so others can take advantage out of it.
Currently we are looking for Trainer for our company in Dubai. interested Candidates can submit their application.
Trainer Job openings
Vacancies in Dubai
Safety Tips: Never pay for job application, test or interview. A genuine employer will never ask you for the payment in anycase.