Train Driver London jobs. Currently we are looking for Train Driver for our company in London. Interested Candidates Can submit their Application.
jobs career management
Job Duties :
– Report for duty fully prepared and drive the train safely and reliably.
– Communicate with Depot Controller, Workshop Person In charge and other key members of concerned departments while moving the trains
– Comply fully with procedures and work instructions as part of the certified training and induction courses for train drivers;
– Enforce safety procedures and instructions and carry out necessary procedures to ensure the safety in the railway;
– Operate Training all operating modes in the assigned area as required;
– Perform duties in shift and to be ready for emergency duties when required;
– Perform and carry out other duties as instructed / directed by the Depot Shunting Team Leader and Rolling Stock Engineer.
– Carryout Train operation under the supervision of DC/TC when required
– Perform duties as Train Attendant as and when required.
Qualifications and requirements :
– Preferably degree holder or high diploma of post-secondary education in a related discipline
– Must be capable of handling the minor train faults (which need simple resetting or isolation of faulty system)
– Must have good eyesight and normal colour vision
– A minimum of 1 year experience of train driving passengers in a safe manner according to prescribed routes is desirable.
– Must have a clear understanding of setting direction (normal/reverse) of points, routes and shunt signal (On and off aspect).
Sharing is Caring! Dear Jobseekers, it’s a humble request you to share these jobs with your networks so others can take advantage out of it.
Currently we are looking for Train Driver for our company in London. interested Candidates can submit their application.
Train Driver London jobs
Vacancies in UK
Safety Tips: Never pay for job application, test or interview. A genuine employer will never ask you for the payment in anycase.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org