Timekeeper Job openings in Dubai. Currently we are looking for Timekeeper for our company in Dubai. Interested Candidates Can submit their Application.
Timekeeper Job Description
Job Duties :
• Maintain time sheets and accurately inputting time and attendance data.
• Capable of multitasking, planning and organizing details while communicating effectively.
• Verify attendance, hours worked, and pay adjustments, and post information onto designated records.
• Compile employee time, production, and payroll data from time sheets and other records.
• Calculate and include deductions.
• Create and distribute paychecks in accordance with hours worked and corrects paycheck errors.
• Knowledge in accounting and payroll.
• Knowledge of administration & MS Office.
• Diploma / Certificate with minimum 3 to 4 years of UAE experience in a construction industry.
• Able to work inside and outside Cairo
• Familiar with Excel & HR System
Sharing is Caring! Dear Jobseekers, it’s a humble request you to share these jobs with your networks so others can take advantage out of it.
Currently we are looking for Timekeeper for our company in Dubai. interested Candidates can submit their application.
Timekeeper Job openings
Job type : Full Time
Education : Any Graduation
Salary: Competitive Salary Offered
Job Location : Dubai – United Arab Emirates
Vacancies in Dubai
Safety Tips: Never pay for job application, test or interview. A genuine employer will never ask you for the payment in anycase.