Ticketing Manager Jobs in Dubai. Currently we are looking for Ticketing Manager for our company in Dubai. Interested Candidates Can submit their Application.
Job Duties :
• Research & development of local & global markets trends for feasibility assessment of new or existing live events portfolio.
• Formation of strategic alliances and partnerships with ticketing and entertainment/ content partners in support of commercial business units
• Ensure marketing teams are provided with the project insights required for portfolio marketing purposes for both ticketing and live events content platforms.
• Management of such live events content with vital information and tools for various key internal and
• external stakeholders pre-during-post show execution over assigned projects.
• Event Management and planning over assigned duties especially in the remit of content execution and delivery.
• Core support role to team members.
Desired Candidate Profile
Job Requirements and Qualifications :
• Degree with project / event management modules preferred.
• At least 5 year’s relevant experience
• Project Management experience essential. Large scale events management skills are preferred.
• Good general IT skills especially Excel, PowerPoints or relevant presentation software.
• Good written and verbal communication skills.
• Ability to network and form strong customer and market relationships.
• Sense of priority and urgency.
• Tenacity in client negotiation
• Good and effective follow up and continuity
• Organized and systematic approach
• Strong negotiations skills
• Meticulous planning and attention to details is a MUST.
Sharing is Caring! Dear Jobseekers, it’s a humble request you to share these jobs with your networks so others can take advantage out of it.
Vacancies in Dubai
What you need to do now
If you’re interested in this role, click ‘apply now’ to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV now.
If this job isn’t quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Safety Tips: Never pay for job application, test or interview. A genuine employer will never ask you for the payment in anycase.