Job Title : Tender Specialist
Nationality Type : Any Open
salaries : Negotiable
Benefits : Food + Accommodation + Visa
Job Location : Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Tender Specialist Dubai jobs. Currently we are looking for Tender Specialist for our company. location Dubai. Interested Candidates Can submit their Application, Once you submit Your Resume/CV, your qualifications will be reviewed If selected for an interview, you will be contacted by a member of recruiting team to schedule an interview.
jobs career management
Job Duties and Responsibilities :
• To ensure that a common Tender Process and tender approach is executed to increase efficiency and quality of the tender process in the organization
• Lead and manage the assigned tenders from handover from until submission and job is secured/lost.
• Actively provide input and work with the tender procedures and tools to ensure they are continuously updated according to Tender group’s needs.
• Maximize the tender winning chances by continuously working with Business Units, , Procurement, Logistics, Engineering and Management to optimize Tender solutions throughout the tendering start process to submission.
• Regularly updates and communicates with company’s Legal, tax, HSE, quality and finance representatives to identify various project-related risks or concerns as well commercial issues
• Reviews, drafts and negotiates regional contracts and commercial documents
• Involvement in price book formulation and content, as well as creating commercial tools and programs
• Ability in building pricing data base relating to project costings and submission proposals.
• Preparing the Handover Documents and the Project Budget, upon contract award, to be presented to the designate Business Unit.
Job Requirements and Qualifications :
• Education: Bachelor’s Degree level education, focus on engineering is an advantage
• Ability to write compelling, attractive tender documentation that is easy to understand and positions the business well to the client
• Extensive knowledge of project and tender execution principles
• Successful track record of delivering complex, business projects in challenging environments
• High level of motivation and drive to submit winning tenders
• Ability to think strategically and be operationally rigorous
• Strong commercial, contractual & negotiation skills
• A highly effective communicator
• Ability to operate successfully within a team environment
• Good technical knowledge of Upstream Oil & Gas Services and Products Range.
Sharing is Caring! Dear Jobseekers, it’s a humble request you to share these jobs with your networks so others can take advantage out of it.
Currently we are looking for Tender Specialist for our company in Dubai. interested Candidates can submit their application.
Tender Specialist Dubai jobs
Latest Dubai jobs
Safety Tips: Never pay for job application, test or interview. A genuine employer will never ask you for the payment in anycase.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com