Telecommunication Engineer Jobs in Dubai. Currently we are looking for Telecommunication Engineer for our company in Dubai. Interested Candidates Can submit their Application.
Job Duties :
• Operational 24-hours-a-day, seven days a week.
• Utilize the trouble ticketing system to reflect the status of all the pending/resolved complaints.
• Escalate unsolved problems according to the escalation procedures.
• Responsible for routine checks and backups.
• Prepare regular reports regarding the PBX and the data network performance.
• Responsible for the maintenance and upgrades of the NMSs.
• Send Incident Notification reports to different depts. before planned outage.
Desired Candidate Profile
Job Requirements and Qualifications :
• B.Sc. Science, Electrical Engineering, Communications.
• Technical Certificate or training related to PBXs and data networks
• 1- 3 years-experience in technical support.
• TCP/IP knowledge and basic knowledge of routing and troubleshooting.
• Troubleshooting methods in a mission-critical network environment.
• High sense of customer service and ability to deal with customers.
• Network Essentials TCP/IP, Frame Relay, ATM, Voice Over IP
Sharing is Caring! Dear Jobseekers, it’s a humble request you to share these jobs with your networks so others can take advantage out of it.
Vacancies in Dubai
What you need to do now
If you’re interested in this role, click ‘apply now’ to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV now.
If this job isn’t quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Safety Tips: Never pay for job application, test or interview. A genuine employer will never ask you for the payment in anycase.
To apply for this job email your details to [email protected]