Technical Sales Representative Job openings in Dubai. Currently we are looking for Technical Sales Representative for our company in Dubai. Interested Candidates Can submit their Application. Technical Sales Representative Job UAE
Job Duties :
• Customers cold calling and follow up calls till case become close.
• Basic equipment repair and calibration.
• Update Sales / Projection Report for Sales Meetings.
• Quotation and PI posting and verification for management approval.
• Internal coordination with logistics and purchasing for non-stock orders.
• Weekly check for product availability and initiate the ordering process.
• Customer Shipment Notification and follow up on shipment delivery confirmation.
• Assist in channel activity by regular follow-up via phone or email communication and providing feedback the line manager.
• Regular and timely Channel Communication on promotions and feedback system on pipeline reports.
• Prepare sales report of assigned products against monthly / annual targets and providing feedback the line manager.
• Add value to customer’s proposition by coming up with innovative ideas to close the orders.
• Bachelor’s degree with minimum 2 to 5 years of experience.
• 2 and above years of Sales Executive experience.
• Passive networking equipment’s knowledge is a must.
• Proficiency in MS Word, MS Excel and MS Outlook is a must.
• Knowledge of operating standard office equipment.
• Excellent communication skills – written and verbal.
• Ability to prioritize projects and strong problem-solving skills.
• Good research skills and attention to detail.
Sharing is Caring! Dear Jobseekers, it’s a humble request you to share these jobs with your networks so others can take advantage out of it.
Vacancies in Dubai
Safety Tips: Never pay for job application, test or interview. A genuine employer will never ask you for the payment in any case.
To apply for this job email your details to [email protected]