Technical Office Manager Job openings in Dubai. Currently we are looking for Technical Office Manager for our company in Dubai. Interested Candidates Can submit their application.
Job Duties :
• Review and approve technical and material submittals.
• Plan and maintaining project budget and schedule planning.
• Attend progress meetings, discussing and suggesting technical proposals.
• Take part in the project management review and risk management review.
• Coordinate between the construction and engineering teams ensuring that the construction requirements are conveyed to the engineering teams and that the engineering deliverable satisfy the construction requirements.
• Manage the cost analysis and cost control of site activities.
• Coordinate with quantity surveyors or payment appreciations and change orders.
• Take part in the selection process of subcontractors and suppliers for projects.
• Reviewing subcontractors’ invoices.
• Take part in the contractual aspect of projects, Documenting project issues/conditions.
• Preparing and Manage workshop drawings and quantity surveying
B.Sc. of Civil Engineering is a must.
• 15+ years of experience in similar field.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Excellent leadership skills.
Sharing is Caring! Dear Jobseekers, it’s a humble request you to share these jobs with your networks so others can take advantage out of it.
Currently we are looking for Technical Office Manager for our company in Dubai. interested Candidates can submit their application.
Vacancies in Dubai
Safety Tips: Never pay for job application, test or interview. A genuine employer will never ask you for the payment in any case.
To apply for this job email your details to [email protected]