Supply Associate jobs Dubai
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
– Developing and maintain strong relationships with all Captains.
– Promoting the organization with existing suppliers in the region.
– Acting as a first point of contact for existing suppliers and partners.
– Acting as a first point of contact and front-line support for all our Captains resolving device issues, training matters and other queries.
– Recruiting high quality Captains, promote Careem and motivate them to continue working with us.
– Ensuring our Captains follow the Careem quality standards.
– Training Captains on our technology and customer service experience standards.
Requirements and Qualifications:
– Ability to get hands-on in a complex operational environment.
– Ability to manage multiple tasks and work to tight deadlines.
– Good technical proficiency, literacy skills and a competent computer user.
– Ability to effectively trouble shoot problems and work collaboratively within a team environment.
– Experience working within a similar role is highly desirable.
– Experience working within the technology industry/start-up environment is highly desirable.
– Qualification minimum high School/ Diploma/ Degree from recognized university.
Sharing is Caring! Dear Jobseekers, it’s a humble request you to share these jobs with your networks so others can take advantage out of it.
Safety Tips: Never pay for job application, test or interview. A genuine employer will never ask you for the payment in anycase.
To apply for this job email your details to [email protected]