Store Manager jobs in UK
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
• Solve critical store operational problems including customers complaints,
• In order to ensure operational effectiveness and to increase customers satisfaction
• Assist in recruiting and selecting shop staff by verifying job-fit and team-fit of candidates
• Manage annual allocated budget by monitoring expenditure up to set limits
• Ensure the stock is effectively measured and controlled and manage order placement activities to maximise sales and meet stock performance objectives
• Prepare management information reports on store performance in order to allow informed decision making
• Ensure the effective communication of sales plans and targets to the Shop/Department team,
• Manage Shop events and marketing activities by ensuring proper coordination with suppliers, media, and other concerned parties
• Perform other shop related activities such as overseeing the shop merchandising, verifying the cleanliness, display
• And maintenance of the Shop window, placing orders and other.
Job Requirements and Qualifications:
• Bachelor’s Degree
• 3 years of experience in a managerial role
• Previous experience in the industry/retail is a major plus
• Strong knowledge and understanding of store operating procedures
• Fluency in English
• Proficiency in MS Office
• Strong product knowledge
• Commercial Understanding
• Communication Skills
• Customer Focus
• Developing and Motivating Others
• Decision Making.
Sharing is Caring! Dear Jobseekers, it’s a humble request you to share these jobs with your networks so others can take advantage out of it.
Apply for jobs in UK
Safety Tips: Never pay for job application, test or interview. A genuine employer will never ask you for the payment in anycase.