Store Keeper London jobs
Job Duties :
• Receive and forward all goods and deliveries in and out of the Palace to the correct point of contact/storage area.
• Able to follow standards for issuing and receiving stock within the store’s area of operation.
• Monitor and take inventory on regular basis to compile orders based on par levels or needs.
• Maintain clear and organized records to ensure all reports and invoices are filed and stored properly.
• Monitor PAR levels for all food items to ensure proper levels.
• Responsible for storage of both food & beverage and operational stock.
• Responsible for the day-to-day check on the storage facilities for upkeep and hygiene.
• Responsible to verify all goods arrived as per the agreed purchase, delivery note and agreed quantity has been received.
• Refuse acceptance of damaged, unacceptable, or incorrect items.
• Ensure cleanliness of all areas, keeping storage areas clean & tidy and in strict compliance with hygiene regulations.
• Ensure the quantity requested and the quantity issued always matches.
• Ensure store requisition form is signed by the person collecting the goods and enter into the Inventory/Materials Management System.
• Post all invoices using the MMS – Material Management System.
• Conduct inventory audits to determine inventory levels and needs.
Qualifications and requirements :
• Minimum 2-3 contracts completed as Hotel Storekeeper, F&B Storekeeper, Assistant Hotel Storekeeper or 2-3 year’s experiences as Hotel Storekeeper on land based Hotels.
• Knowledge of Stores handling procedure with regards to public health standards.
• Basic understanding of inventory and cost control practices.
• Experience on storeroom/ warehouse/ retail operations, is a plus.
• Ability to communicate professionally with other departments and go-workers High proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
• Professional demeanour with ability to work independently
• Fluent in English.
Sharing is Caring! Dear Jobseekers, it’s a humble request you to share these jobs with your networks so others can take advantage out of it.
Currently we are looking for Store Keeper for our company in London. interested Candidates can submit their application.
Store Keeper London jobs
Vacancies in England
Safety Tips: Never pay for job application, test or interview. A genuine employer will never ask you for the payment in anycase.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org