Speech & Language Therapist
Key Responsibilities :
• Training and development opportunities
• Highly attractive and competitive salary free of tax (approx. 6,000 per month)
• Service bonus upon completion of contract
• Flight ticket at the beginning and end of contract
• Annual flight ticket allowance
• Health Insurance
• Culturally diverse working environment
• Travel opportunities
Education & Experience :
• Bachelor’s Degree in Speech and Language Therapy (Diploma not accepted due to licensing requirements)
• 3+ Years Experience based in Western Europe, USA, South Africa and Australasia
• Experience with Adults and Paediatrics, and Neurology
• Fluency in written and spoken English
• Experience working with neurological patients is required.
Sharing is Caring! Dear Jobseekers, it’s a humble request you to share these jobs with your networks so others can take advantage out of it.
Speech & Language Therapist jobs in Dubai
Apply for jobs in UAE
Safety Tips: Never pay for job application, test or interview. A genuine employer will never ask you for the payment in anycase.
To apply for this job email your details to [email protected]