Senior Architect Jobs Qatar. Currently we are looking for Senior Architect for our company. location Doha. jobs in Qatar.
Job Duties :
• Strong coordination skills with multidisciplinary project team and stakeholders
• Fully familiar with local and international codes and standards
• Prepare technical reports and project specifications
• Understanding Design and Build and fast track project delivery methods
• Hands-on and able to deliver projects from concept, schematic , design development until final completion and obtaining Authority approvals
• Technically competent in the use of AutoCAD, Revit, Adobe Creative Suite and Microsoft Office.
• Ability to prepare concept design layouts and 3D sketches
• Well developed interpersonal abilities: verbal, non-verbal, written
• Self-motivated and results oriented with high levels of energy
• Adaptability willing and able to achieve results within a complex organisation and with changing client needs and competing priorities
• Possess a high attention to detail, committed to exemplary design.
• Bachelor of Science in Architecture / Architectural Engineering with minimum 5 – 10 years experience in architectural engineering.
• Able to manage all architectural activities, engineering details, shop drawings, coordination with other disciplines and people.
• Computer literate on applicable software for the discipline
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Sharing is Caring! Dear Jobseekers, it’s a humble request you to share these jobs with your networks so others can take advantage out of it.
Currently we are looking for Senior Architect for our company in Doha. interested Candidates can submit their application.
Walk in interview jobs in Qatar
Senior Architect Jobs Qatar
Job type : Full Time
Education : Any Graduation
Salary: Competitive Salary Offered
Location: Doha, Qatar
Safety Tips: Never pay for job application, test or interview. A genuine employer will never ask you for the payment in anycase.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com