Job Duties and Responsibilities :
• Update and close delegated tasks to ensure progress to deadlines.
• Provide administrative assistance to the officer as required or as requested including correspondence, typing, information research, filling
• and taking telephone messages, draft, memos/letters as appropriate.
• Schedule and perform word processing activities, format, revise and print out final copies of complex documents.
• Maintain review meeting records and ensures that proper notification is given of director’s and member’s meetings.
• Handling Regulatory Inspections.
• To maintain diaries & calendars for the meetings.
Job Requirements and Qualifications :
• Minimum one year experience in the same field.
• Proficiency in MS Office.
• Bachelor’s Degree.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Sharing is Caring! Dear Jobseekers, it’s a humble request you to share these jobs with your networks so others can take advantage out of it.
Currently we are looking for Secretary for our company in London. interested Candidates can submit their application.
Secretary London jobs
Vacancies in England
Safety Tips: Never pay for job application, test or interview. A genuine employer will never ask you for the payment in anycase.
To apply for this job email your details to [email protected]globaljobs.com