Secretary jobs in UK
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
• Completes a variety of administrative tasks for the Manager including
• Managing an extremely active calendar of appointments; completing expense reports
• Composing and preparing correspondence that is sometimes confidential
• Arranging travel plans and compiling documents for travel-related meetings.
• Plans, coordinates and ensures the Manager’s schedule is followed and respected.
• Prepare and organize meeting, write its agenda, prepare presentations, takes minutes accurately and follow up actions after meeting.
• Assists in coordinating the agenda of senior management team meetings to update Manager if required.
• Coordination of travel plans for upper management level.
• Maintain an adequate inventory for office supplies and stationaries.
• Maintain filing system and file all correspondences.
Job Requirements and Qualifications:
• High diploma in Business Administration or Executive Secretary or other related major
• 4 years experience
• High level experience is must in Computer skills with knowledge of MS Office mainly Excel, Power Point and Word.
• Professional business writing.
Sharing is Caring! Dear Jobseekers, it’s a humble request you to share these jobs with your networks so others can take advantage out of it.
Safety Tips: Never pay for job application, test or interview. A genuine employer will never ask you for the payment in anycase.
To apply for this job email your details to [email protected]