Secretary Jobs Dubai. Currently we are looking for Secretary for our company in Dubai. Interested Candidates Can submit their Application.
Job Duties and Responsibilities :
• Answer phone calls and redirect them when necessary
• Manage the daily/weekly/monthly agenda and arrange new meetings and appointments
• Prepare and disseminate correspondence, memos and forms
• File and update contact information of employees, customers, suppliers and external partners
• Make travel arrangements
• Document expenses and hand in reports
• Undertake occasional receptionist duties.
Job Requirements and Qualifications :
• Proven work experience as a secretary or administrative assistant
• Familiarity with office organization and optimization techniques
• High degree of multi-tasking and time management capability
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Integrity and professionalism
• Proficiency in MS Office.
Sharing is Caring! Dear Jobseekers, it’s a humble request you to share these jobs with your networks so others can take advantage out of it.
Find Secretary jobs in Middle East, Gulf & Asia-Pacific countries: Secretary job openings in UAE
Secretary Jobs Dubai
Job Title : Secretary
Job type : Full Time
Education : Any Graduation
Salary : Negotiable
Country : United Arab Emirates
jobs in Dubai
What you need to do now
If you’re interested in this role, click ‘apply now’ to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV now.
If this job isn’t quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Safety Tips: Never pay for job application, test or interview. A genuine employer will never ask you for the payment in anycase.