Secretary jobs Dubai
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
• Keep management informed by reviewing and analyzing special reports
• Support Company operations by maintaining office systems
• Organize office layout and order supplies and equipment
• Point person for maintenance, mailing, shipping, supplies, equipment, bills and errands
• Format preparation with MS office and mail communication knowledge.
• Managing day to day activities.
• Responsible for maintenance and upkeep of Front Office.
• Handling and maintenance of records.
• Responsible for attending incoming calls, Greeting the visitors, maintenance of documents, files and records.
• Providing assistance to Head of Dept., handling the correspondence with Clients, handling petty cash, supervising house keeping etc.
Job Requirements and Qualifications:
• Good communication skill.
• Proficient in MS word.
• Having over 5 years experience in the field
• Knowledge in Computer.
Sharing is Caring! Dear Jobseekers, it’s a humble request you to share these jobs with your networks so others can take advantage out of it.
Safety Tips: Never pay for job application, test or interview. A genuine employer will never ask you for the payment in anycase.