Scheduler London jobs
Job Duties :
• Assists in analyzing schedule activities pertinent to the assigned design, engineering and construction of projects.
• Integrates inter-discipline schedule requirements and constraints to establish logical work sequences for assigned disciplines or specialties.
• Works with the performing organizations and units to coordinate work sequences with the total project plan.
• Establishes and implements methods for determining activity durations within assigned disciplines or specialties.
• Assists in invoice verification for payment based on cost-loaded schedules, as required.
• Reviews schedule data and identifies and acquires information needed to complete work logics to interface between assigned disciplines, specialties and/or projects.
• Assists in developing specific project codes of accounts and work breakdown structures, and recommends appropriate modifications and revisions for new work items assigned.
• Supports/performs integration of scope, cost and schedule within the WBS and ensure mapping is accurate on an on-going basis.
• Determines critical-path activities for assigned discipline or specialties and identifies significant activities supporting interdiscipline requirements and identifies critical path for discipline or specialty work activities.
Qualifications and requirements :
• Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering from a recognized university.
• 10 years of work experience in planning and scheduling of engineering and construction activities.
• Good written and oral communications skills.
• Thorough knowledge of industry practices and regulations
• Knowledgeable of current Primavera Enterprise Systems scheduling technology and how it can be effectively utilized on the project.
Sharing is Caring! Dear Jobseekers, it’s a humble request you to share these jobs with your networks so others can take advantage out of it.
Scheduler London jobs
Vacancies in England
Safety Tips: Never pay for job application, test or interview. A genuine employer will never ask you for the payment in anycase.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org