Job Title : Sales Manager
Nationality Type : Any Open
salaries : Negotiable
Benefits : Food + Accommodation + Visa
Job Location : Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Sales Manager Jobs UAE. Currently we are looking for Sales Manager for our company in Dubai. Interested Candidates Can submit their Application.
Job Duties and Responsibilities :
• Coordinate strategy (sales, marketing, pricing), budgets, forecasts and financial objectives in agreement with his direct manager (where applicable).
• Monitor customers product needs, competitor activity, and product development.
• Keep track of sales figures and trends with the aim of achieving the budget and the set targets.
• Keep track of customer receivables and ensure on time payment.
• Visit accounts on a monthly basis.
• Offer technical support to the customer if possible.
• Prospect continually for potential customers.
• Undertake market updates/studies on products of interest to the department and keep updated client profiles.
• Present new ideas for new products and identify business opportunities and prepare, if accepted by top management, marketing plans and budgets for each country of concern.
• Monitor and manage continually the needs, availability and proper level of stocks of materials.
• Liaise with the suppliers on technical and purchasing matters with the aim of boosting sales and prepare reports to the supplier as requested.
• Supervise the performance of sales executives (where applicable) with the aim of ensuring the best outcome.
Job Requirements and Qualifications :
• Our product is Raw material chemicals B2B
• Educational Background degree in chemistry or pharma with previous experience in sales.
• Years of experience: minimum 5 years within a similar capacity / job sales of pharma raw material.
• Computer literate;
• Effective skills in oral and written communication both in Arabic and English;
• Practical knowledge of marketing plans and strategies;
• Principles of sales, negotiation, and promotion;
• Results and people oriented; Ability to manage and guide their respective team;
• Ability to analyze, interpret and use data in decision-making;
• Ability to get along with diverse personalities, tactful, mature, and flexible;
• Good reasoning, sound judgment and problem-solving abilities.
newjobshire.com updates daily (New Walk in Interview Vacancies). Make sure to keep in touch with us. So you never miss any updates.
Currently we are looking for Sales Manager for our company in Dubai. interested Candidates can submit their application.
Sales Manager Jobs UAE
Latest Jobs Dubai
Safety Tips: Never pay for job application, test or interview. A genuine employer will never ask you for the payment in anycase.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com