Sales Executive Jobs in Dubai. Currently we are looking for Sales Executive for our company in Dubai. Interested Candidates Can submit their Application.
Job Duties :
• Responsible for securing new customers, and maintaining and developing existing accounts.
• Meet and exceed target set in terms of contributing and generating revenue for the department.
• Conduct and report minimum number of sales leads set by the management and transform a minimum of those into revenue generating business.
• Maintain records of customer details / sales visits .
• Identify potential customers and register opportunities ; relentlessly pursue realization of such opportunities leading to revenue for the company.
• Regularly visit existing accounts validating our service levels and develop new revenue streams.
• Negotiate with the accounts as per price guidelines given, looking to maximize profits.
• Follow up on customer communications in a timely and professional manner.
• Support Customer Service and work closely with Operations and Documentation on the execution of customer service contracts.
• Promote the services and products of all entities, and coordinate sales efforts with other department sales.
• Assimilate market information and take part in the overall business development through weekly / monthly sales meetings.
• Follow up with clients for out standing supported by the Finance Controller.
Desired Candidate Profile
Job Requirements and Qualifications :
• Minimum 3 years Sales experience in Shipping line / Freight Forwarding / Logistics
• Self-motivator / Aggressive / Ambitious
• Fluent English
• Microsoft Office
• Project Logistics
Sharing is Caring! Dear Jobseekers, it’s a humble request you to share these jobs with your networks so others can take advantage out of it.
Vacancies in Dubai
What you need to do now
If you’re interested in this role, click ‘apply now’ to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV now.
If this job isn’t quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Safety Tips: Never pay for job application, test or interview. A genuine employer will never ask you for the payment in anycase.