Sales Coordinator/Admin jobs Dubai
Key Responsibilities :
• Coordinate sales team by managing schedules, filing important documents and communicating relevant information.
• Ensure the adequacy of sales-related equipment or material.
• Follow up with customers and achieve sales order and quotations target every day.
• Handle the processing of all orders with accuracy and timeliness and give technical advice to customers after discussing with Technical Sales Manager.
• Inform clients of unforeseen delays or problems.
• Monitor the team’s progress, identify shortcomings and propose improvements
• Assist in the preparation and organizing of promotional material or events.
• Responds to complaints from customers and give after-sales support when requested.
• Co-ordinate with the marketing team with regards to events.
Education & Experience :
• 2-3 years of relevant work experience.
• worked on quotation preparation, processing sales orders and tenders
• experienced in laboratory equipment.
Sharing is Caring! Dear Jobseekers, it’s a humble request you to share these jobs with your networks so others can take advantage out of it.
Apply for jobs in UAE
Safety Tips: Never pay for job application, test or interview. A genuine employer will never ask you for the payment in anycase.