Safety Technician jobs in UK
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
• Monitors work activities being performed within premises and ensures all applicable safety procedures are adhered to.
• Support Safety Officer with the implementation and monitoring of safe work practices, PTW monitoring, Behaviour Based Safety Process, incident reporting & investigation, safety statistics data.
• Provide day-to-day support for plant personnel & contractors, including participation in Job Safety Analysis and workplace hazard assessments.
• Undertakes inspections, surveys and audits and produces reports.
• Liaises with all personnel to improve their safety awareness
• Assists in training activities.
• Supports Industrial Hygienist in the workplace surveys, e.g. Heat Stress monitoring, Noise Surveys, Lighting surveys,
• Supports Industrial Hygienist in respirator fit testing and associated record keeping.
Job Requirements and Qualifications:
• Diploma in Safety, Natural Science or Engineering
• At least 3-years of working experience in operational petrochemical, refining, or chemical process industry.
• Must have high levels of self-motivation and self-confidence.
• Good oral and written communication skills with proficiency in Microsoft Office computer applications.
Sharing is Caring! Dear Jobseekers, it’s a humble request you to share these jobs with your networks so others can take advantage out of it.
Apply for jobs in UK
Safety Tips: Never pay for job application, test or interview. A genuine employer will never ask you for the payment in anycase.