Safety Officer jobs in UK
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
• Coordinate and plan the activities of SEQ personnel in order to provide for the delivery of approved SEQ programs.
• Develop, recommend and conduct training programs in safety principles and practises.
• Ensure the effectiveness and on demand use of SEQ equipment and facilities are kept in the best working condition by coordinating
• and monitoring preventive maintenance programs in order to ensure optimum operational status and readiness for use.
• Coordinate the implementation of the permit to work system, covering hot maintenance work and vessel entry procedures.
• Act as a source of guidance in investigating incidents and participate in the preparation, review and assessment of statistics.
• Ensure that adequate stocks of SEQ related and emergency equipment and protective clothing are equipped at all times.
Job Requirements and Qualifications:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or a Science discipline.
• Proficient in written and spoken English.
• Computer literacy including the use of software applications.
• Developed interpersonal, analytical and planning skills.
• Minimum 8 years varied experience in Safety operations within the Oil and Gas industries.
Sharing is Caring! Dear Jobseekers, it’s a humble request you to share these jobs with your networks so others can take advantage out of it.
Safety Tips: Never pay for job application, test or interview. A genuine employer will never ask you for the payment in anycase.
To apply for this job email your details to [email protected]