Rigger jobs Dubai
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
• Ensure that you are in compliance with all safety rules and regulations.
• Monitor and maintain all rigging equipment to ensure safety.
• Report all safety concerns/issues to management immediately.
• Safely and properly attach and utilize all pulley and block systems.
• Set up and break down necessary equipment.
• Cleans and dresses machine and surfaces of component parts.
• Controls movements of heavy equipment through narrow openings or confined spaces.
• Dismantles, maintains and stores rigging equipment.
• Manages the development of character rigs and animation interfaces and controls.
• Serves as a technical lead and manages the work of character set-up / rigging technical directors.
• Determines technical approaches.
Job Requirements and Qualifications:
• High School Diploma.
• Good communication Skills.
• Minimum one year experience is required.
• Technical Skills.
Sharing is Caring! Dear Jobseekers, it’s a humble request you to share these jobs with your networks so others can take advantage out of it.
Apply for jobs in UAE
Safety Tips: Never pay for job application, test or interview. A genuine employer will never ask you for the payment in anycase.