Reporting Specialist Jobs Qatar. Currently we are looking for Reporting Specialist for our company. location Doha. jobs in Qatar.
Job duties and responsibilities :
• Responsible to ensure the reports that are developed are tested and all defects and issues are tracked and managed to resolution
• Support the Support Services Manager with the project management and delivery of reporting projects.
• Research, review and analyse existing data and reporting outputs and systems and develop strategies for enhancing or leveraging these processes and systems
• Design, develop, publish and maintain management dashboards
• Advanced data modelling capability to meet the reporting requirements.
Requirements and qualifications :
• Minimum of 5 years experience in HR systems and data is a must
• Experience in SAP HCM / other HR Systems and troubleshooting system issues is a must
• Experienced in data management and reporting.
• Advanced user of MS Word, MS Excel, MS Outlook and Visio.
• Understanding of current HR reporting capabilities.
• A degree holder, preferably with certification in HR systems.
Sharing is Caring! Dear Jobseekers, it’s a humble request you to share these jobs with your networks so others can take advantage out of it.
Currently we are looking for Reporting Specialist for our company in Doha. interested Candidates can submit their application.
Walk in interview jobs in Qatar
Reporting Specialist Jobs Qatar
Job type : Full Time
Education : Any Graduation
Salary: Competitive Salary Offered
Location : Doha – Qatar
Safety Tips: Never pay for job application, test or interview. A genuine employer will never ask you for the payment in anycase.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com