Release Manager Jobs in Dubai
Release Manager Job Description
Job Duties :
• Manage and document the release processes during projects and client rollouts
• Coordinate release schedules and communicate to project teams, work with the Dev Managers and developers to package and deploy releases internally
• Implement release note templates and guides, plan and perform deployments for client project releases, work with the BAU team to assist with the packaging and deployment of patches/fixes/updates to clients
• Perform and support out of hours releases when required
• Where necessary you ll provide tools and services to help in automating the end to end release process
• Facilitate cross-department coordination of release management functions.
• Track and maintain products-wide release calendar.
• Measure release cadence and effectiveness using common metrics across the entire software portfolio.
• Create common standards and templates for release rollout processes and maintain the production deployment runbook.
• Experience in devising Backup & Restore Strategies for web, mobile & Dynamics CRM
• Ensure the hardware availability according to the standards specified in software architecture design document.
Desired Candidate Profile
Requirements and Qualification :
• 8 years of expertise and leadership in Release Management.
• 2 years of working in financial enterprise applications.
• Knowledge of ITIL standards and best practices.
• Bachelor’s degree or higher in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Management Information Systems and/or equivalent work experience.
• Must have experience in devising source code branching strategy for the waterfall, agile and parallel streams
• Must have knowledge of IIS & Dynamics CRM administration for both on-premise and cloud
• Must have experience in managing DTAP environments
• Must be well versed in Visual Studio/TFS Continuous Integration & Delivery process.
• Must have knowledge in releasing native mobile applications to respective stores
• Very strong analytical and problem-solving skills are desired.
Sharing is Caring! Dear Jobseekers, it’s a humble request you to share these jobs with your networks so others can take advantage out of it.
Find Release Manager jobs in Middle East, Gulf & Asia-Pacific countries: job openings in UAE, Gulf countries jobs
Safety Tips: Never pay for job application, test or interview. A genuine employer will never ask you for the payment in anycase.
To apply for this job email your details to [email protected]