Regulatory Affairs Specialist Jobs in Dubai. Currently we are looking for Regulatory Affairs Specialist for our company in Dubai. Interested Candidates Can submit their Application.
Job Duties :
• Planning and Monitoring of the Regulatory Context
• Registration of new products & re-registration of current products
• Maintain and update labeling & variations
• Carry out the planned RA Activities
• Preparation & submission of BE files with follow up with the third party center and Health Authority
• Assure compliance with IA files
• Price Preparation, submission & follow up of files and documents in the required Timelines.
• Following and complying with all the defined internal policies and procedures of working.
• Strictly following all the Authority Regulations, decisions & decrees.
Desired Candidate Profile
Job Requirements and Qualifications :
• Bachelor of pharmaceutical sciences
• 2-5 Years of experience in the similar position
• Computer skills, Negotiation & Communication skills.
• Good Command of English Language
• Organization skills and high accuracy in documentation
• High sense of urgency
• Knowledge of new decrees & guidelines
• Time Management
• Understand the link between own priorities and the organization ambition.
Sharing is Caring! Dear Jobseekers, it’s a humble request you to share these jobs with your networks so others can take advantage out of it.
Vacancies in Dubai
What you need to do now
If you’re interested in this role, click ‘apply now’ to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV now.
If this job isn’t quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Safety Tips: Never pay for job application, test or interview. A genuine employer will never ask you for the payment in anycase.