Receptionist Jobs in Dubai. Currently we are looking for Receptionist for our company in Dubai. Interested Candidates Can submit their Application.
Receptionist Job Description
Job Duties :
• Welcomes patients and visitors by greeting patients and visitors, in person or; answering or referring inquiries
• Keeps patient appointments on schedule by notifying the provider of patient’s arrival; reviewing service delivery compared to schedule; reminding provider of service delays.
• Ensures availability of treatment information by filing and retrieving patient records
• Maintains patient accounts by obtaining, recording, and updating personal and financial information
• Understanding the diagnosis of the case and the treatment plan from doctors
• Offering to patients the treatment plan and handling all objections or inquiries related to it
• Showing and calculating the financial plan for the treatment of patients with the deposits and timings
• Guiding the patients to clinic with a smile
• Helps patients in distress by responding to emergencies
• Protects patients’ rights by maintaining the confidentiality of personal and financial information
• Maintains operations by following policies and procedures; reporting needed changes
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
• Responsible for revising daily appointments with financial issues.
Desired Candidate Profile
• Excellent customer focused manner at all times.
• Ability to communicate effectively at all levels.
• Planning and organizing.
• Customer service skills & Customer oriented.
• Bachelor degree is a must.
• Good command of the English language spoken and written.
• Very good user of Microsoft office.
• Ability to verbally communicate effectively with guests and co-workers.
Sharing is Caring! Dear Jobseekers, it’s a humble request you to share these jobs with your networks so others can take advantage out of it.
Find Receptionist jobs in Middle East, Gulf & Asia-Pacific countries: job openings in UAE, Gulf countries jobs
Receptionist Jobs in Dubai
Job type : Full Time
Education : Any Graduation
Salary: Competitive Salary Offered
Job Location : Dubai – United Arab Emirates
Vacancies in Dubai
What you need to do now
If you’re interested in this role, click ‘apply now’ to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV now.
If this job isn’t quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Safety Tips: Never pay for job application, test or interview. A genuine employer will never ask you for the payment in anycase.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com