Real Estate Specialist Jobs in Dubai. Currently we are looking for Real Estate Specialist for our company in Dubai. Interested Candidates Can submit their Application.
Job Duties :
• Provide guidance and assist sellers and buyers in marketing and purchasing property for the right price under the best terms
• Determine clients needs and financial abilities to propose solutions that suit them
• Intermediate negotiation processes, consult clients on market conditions, prices, mortgages, legal requirements and related matters, ensuring a fair and honest dealing
• Perform comparative market analysis to estimate properties value
• Display and market real property to possible buyers
• Prepare necessary paperwork (contracts, leases, deeds, closing statements etc)
• Manage property auctions or exchanges
• Maintain and update listings of available properties
• Cooperate with appraisers, escrow companies, lenders and home inspectors
• Develop networks and cooperate with attorneys, mortgage lenders and contractors
• Promote sales through advertisements, open houses and listing services
• Remain knowledgeable about real estate markets and best practices
Bachelor s Degree
• 1-3 years prior experience real estate.
• Good English language.
• Owns a car (prefer)
• Detailed oriented & ability to multi-task.
• A fast worker with the ability to work well under stress.
• Excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills.
• Excellent customer handling skills.
Sharing is Caring! Dear Jobseekers, it’s a humble request you to share these jobs with your networks so others can take advantage out of it.
Vacancies in Dubai
What you need to do now
If you’re interested in this role, click ‘apply now’ to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV now.
If this job isn’t quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Safety Tips: Never pay for job application, test or interview. A genuine employer will never ask you for the payment in anycase.