Quantity Surveyor Jobs in Dubai. Currently we are looking for Quantity Surveyor for our company in Dubai. Interested Candidates Can submit their Application.
Quantity Surveyor Job Description
Job Duties :
• Review plans and prepare quantity needs.
• Estimate the quantity and costs of materials.
• Prepare contracts and documents.
• Set budgets for payments, inventory needs, and materials.
• Analyze costs for maintenance and additional building needs.
• Track changes in plans or constructions; update budgets.
• Negotiate with contractors and subcontractors.
• Hire and document contractors and subcontractors.
• Act as a liaison between clients and site managers/engineers.
• Keep track of construction materials and inventory.
• Identify potential financial or construction risks.
• Advise clients on improvements, strategies, and/or estimated costs.
• Prepare payments for contractors and subcontractors.
• Document progress, materials, and reports on project.
• Advise on property taxes, regulations, and local laws.
• Source maintenance costs and facilities management for clients.
• Utilize software to calculate, record, and track inventory and estimates.
Desired Candidate Profile
• Graduate / Diploma with minimum 3+ years of experience in the aluminium field.
• Proficient in computer skills and Microsoft Office Suite.
• Able to analyze financial records and apply data to improved results.
• Strong aptitude for numbers, spreadsheets, and financial reports.
• Experienced in compiling and following strict budgets; strong estimating and financial analysis skills.
• Able to analyze problems and strategize for better solutions.
Sharing is Caring! Dear Jobseekers, it’s a humble request you to share these jobs with your networks so others can take advantage out of it.
Vacancies in Dubai
What you need to do now
If you’re interested in this role, click ‘apply now’ to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV now.
If this job isn’t quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Safety Tips: Never pay for job application, test or interview. A genuine employer will never ask you for the payment in anycase.
To apply for this job email your details to [email protected]