Quantity Surveyor jobs Dubai
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
• Analyze and monitor subcontractor performance; evaluate service/product offerings and specifications.
• Work with client contract managers and procurement specialists to resolve contractual matters.
• Support project managers with contract budgeting.
• Provide advice on and interpretation of contract requirements.
• Ensure timely processing of technical reports and deliverables.
• Maintain current knowledge of relevant contractual procedures and practices.
• Check and review the site requisitions and compare them with the approved Bill of Quantity.
• Submit and negotiate contract variations, additional works, snags and maintenance orders.
Job Requirements and Qualifications:
• Bachelor’s degree in quantity surveying.
• More then 5 years experience in UAE as a Quantity surveyor in pre and post Contract.
• Good Communication & Interpersonal Skills.
• Proficient in computer skills and Microsoft Office.
Sharing is Caring! Dear Jobseekers, it’s a humble request you to share these jobs with your networks so others can take advantage out of it.
Safety Tips: Never pay for job application, test or interview. A genuine employer will never ask you for the payment in anycase.
To apply for this job email your details to [email protected]