Property Consultant Jobs in Dubai
Requirements and Qualification :
• Hold a Bachelor’s Degree in Business or any related field.
• Can Understand overall business Objectives & Targets.
• Familiar with setting targets and achieving those targets.
• CRM; Work smoothly with Customer Relation Systems and recording his work Feedback instantly
• Are an English language Master.
• Have a Car for transportation.
Job Duties :
• Locate and contact potential clients to offer them our products.
• Interview clients to determine what kinds of properties they are seeking.
• Determine clients needs and financial abilities to propose solutions that suit them.
• Generating lists of potential properties that compatible with a buyer’s needs.
• Ensuring a fair and honest dealing.
• Achieving sales targets and executing sales strategy.
• Maintain high level of product knowledge, technical competence and market trends.
Desired Candidate Profile
Sharing is Caring! Dear Jobseekers, it’s a humble request you to share these jobs with your networks so others can take advantage out of it.
Find Property Consultant jobs in Middle East, Gulf & Asia-Pacific countries: job openings in UAE, Gulf countries jobs
Vacancies in Dubai
What you need to do now
If you’re interested in this role, click ‘apply now’ to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV now.
If this job isn’t quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Safety Tips: Never pay for job application, test or interview. A genuine employer will never ask you for the payment in anycase.